Calling all trainee doctors & dentists in Wales...
Can you identify an area where video can be used to improve patient care?
Do you want to adopt a different approach to your Quality Improvement Project?
If the answer is yes, enter our competition to win:
- Production of 2 videos to support your project, plus the use of up to 5 videos in the Health and Care Videos library
- Support in presenting your project at regional or national meetings
- Recognition of your work through Health and Care Videos publicity and your newly commissioned videos featured on www.healthandcarevideos.com
- Access to BMJ Quality and the opportunity to get published in BMJ Quality Improvement Reports journal (worth £495)
Two runners-up will also be chosen to have one video produced for their QI Project.
Who is eligible? All trainee doctors and dentists in Wales.
What do you need to do? To enter, please go to: http://www.healthandcarevideos.com/qipcomp/ and complete the application form
Your entry will need to include a detailed description of your proposed Quality Improvement Project explaining:
- The issue – What the issue is within your current pathway/procedure/system that needs to be changed or improved
- Population – Who is affected
- Intervention – How you propose to make these changes or improvements by using video
- Measurements – Existing baseline data and how you will demonstrate success or that an improvement has been made
Closing date for entries is Friday 25th November 2016. Winners will be notified by 12th December 2016. Any questions please email email@example.com