In the Wales Deanery, there are currently a number of Diversity Contacts who can point you in the direction of help and support inside and outside of the University.
Meet the Wales Deanery Diversity Contacts:
Zoe Dummett, Specialty Training Manager - Tel: 02920687505 firstname.lastname@example.org
Celia Lloyd, CPD & QM Officer - Tel: 029206 87506 email@example.com
Celia is the Wales Deanery’s representative on Cardiff University’s Disability Contacts Group
Jan Davidge, Academic Programmes Manager - Tel: 029206 87579 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan is the Wales Deanery’s representative on Cardiff University’s Equality and Diversity Contacts Group and is the student disability contact for Postgraduate Medical and Dental Education.
OUR ROLE IS:
• To be a point of contact for any member of staff experiencing Equality &Diversity issues and to refer them to the relevant point of contact within the Deanery and University.
• To be aware of the help available within Wales Deanery/PGMDE, College and University for those experiencing E&D issues.
• To promote the E&D resources available within the University including staff networks and events.
• To be involved with the production of E&D communications in Wales Deanery/PGMDE and the promotion of any initiatives.
• To be a face of E&D within Wales Deanery/PGMDE.
*If you are interested acting as Diversity Contact for the 1st Floor, please, contact Jane Powell, email@example.com
Cardiff University Equality and Diversity Contacts:
For student, compliance and governance issues:
Catrin Morgan, Equality and Diversity Manager (Department of Strategic Planning and Governance) - firstname.lastname@example.org 029 20870230
Alison Preece, Equality and Diversity Officer - email@example.com 029 20879919
For Staff issues:
Julie Bugden, Equality and Diversity Officer (Department of Human Resources) - firstname.lastname@example.org 029 20879241
Follow on Twitter @CU_Equality and Yammer - Equality and Diversity