Wales Deanery Quality Improvement Unit is pleased to announce the inaugural Quality Improvement Skills Training (QIST) conference on Friday 13th January 2017 at the Liberty Stadium, Swansea.
The conference, entitled 'Junior doctors and dentists leading change to improve patient care and safety', has been developed to promote trainee-led improvement activity and collaboration of healthcare organisations across Wales and encourage engagement of healthcare professionals to progress the Quality Improvement (QI) agenda across Wales.
The conference will give junior doctors and dentists the opportunity to showcase their improvement projects, to establish a regional network for QI, and foster greater collaboration within the healthcare setting in Wales.
The programme will include:
- Keynote presentations from Welsh Government
- Leaders in QI service improvement in Wales
- Showcasing of QI innovative projects
- Opportunities for delegates to present posters and deliver oral presentations
- Networking opportunities with like-minded people and leaders in QI